- Solution heat treatment
- Age hardening, etc.
Nonferrous metals such as copper, aluminum and titanium alloys undergo heat treatment processes such as solutionizing, annealing and age hardening in a protective atmosphere such as hydrogen gas, nitrogen gas and argon gas.
This system is used in a wide variety of areas including contacting materials (such as connector parts), eyeglass frames, fashion accessories and automobile and aircraft parts.
- Since the inside of the furnace is evacuated first, oxygen and moisture are removed, enabling heat treatment in a protective atmosphere.
- Evacuation enables great savings in the amount of atmospheric gas.
- Hydrogen gas can be added depending on the target work type. In such cases, a separate safety circuit is required.
- The heat circulation structure using an agitating fan achieves excellent temperature distribution.
- The operating temperature of the PMR is 200 to 750℃, and its treated weight (gross) is 400 to 2,000 kg/charge.
- After treatment, the work is left as is so that it slowly cools. Quick cooling with the gas circulation method using a heat exchanger is also available.
- The operating temperature of the RAV is 100 to 650℃, and its treated weight (gross) is 50 to 500 kg/charge.
- The RAV has a programmed heating function and a mechanism for forced cooling after heating, enabling efficient unattended operation.
PMR Pit type (vertical type) bright annealing furnace
RAV Horizontal type vacuum purge bright heating furnace